What is a Focus Group?
The importance of a focus group
Hence, it’s a rapid inquiry method to determine the market’s potential and consumers’ reaction. The focus group allows companies that wish to develop or test their products, services at every level (components, conditioning, packaging, communication…) collecting consumers’ opinion and expectations!
Line of businesses
- The medical industry
- Nutrition and Food
- Household products/hygiene
- Finance & insurance
- Consumer goods
In addition, market research studies sometimes use computer based tools for investigation methods. In this specific case, we setup the used software and tools in our interview rooms.
Focus Group Results
- The collection of the recruited participants’ perceptions.
- The explanation of social behaviors in relation to the study’s topic and corrections and improvements to be made should any problem arise.
- Facilitating participants’ implication in order to get their point of view.
- Giving the possibility for companies to improve their projects and sometimes abandon or rethink them according to the expectations expressed during the groups