Fees for Louvre Focus Group meeting rooms
Our strategic location in the heart of Historic Paris between the Louvre and the Opera, Metro line 1 (station: Palais Royal / Musée du Louvre) and lines 7 & 14 (station: Pyramides),
- An ancient building that retains its charm: moldings, high ceilings, chimneys... The rooms are decorated and arranged in a design, cozy and warm spirit with a painting gallery in order to enliven the whole.
- A bilingual team, attentive to the smallest details for the success of your meeting / your studies.
Laetitia or Sabina will advise you : 01 44 86 06 50
Consumers rooms preferential rates
- According to the month of the year and certain days of the week: Mondays and Fridays and from 3 days of reservation for the same study
- If your “last minute” demand is made between 72 and 24 hours prior to the study subject to our spaces availability
We also set up "framework agreements” for a frequent use of our rooms: From 2 room rentals per month and this spread evenly over the year, meaning: 24 reservations per year.
Our team will listen to your specific request : 01 44 86 06 50
"Standard" rates of our meeting rooms
- Interview rooms for IDIs or duo / triads;
- Rooms for 6 to 8 participants;
- Training rooms for 8 to 12 participants;
- Room surfaces capable of welcoming up to 18 people around a central table or up to 30 people in a "theater" setup
Let me ask a question about: Fees for Louvre Focus Group meeting rooms